Drone builds delivery within 10 to 20 business days - FREE shipping above 150EUR - shop visits are possible after appointment.
X-AIR 5.8 MK II PAIR FOR WALKSNAIL
Our high efficiency X-AIR MK II with direct RP-SMA connectors for installing on the Walksnail avatar or Fat Shark dominator HD FPV goggles. Simply screw on the custom knurled RP-SMA connectors on the front ports* of the goggles. Great 10dBic gain combined with a healthy flyable beam width of 120deg, yield an amazing flight experience in compact and low profile package. Fill the remaining ports with the included singularity stubby and you got the antennas full house.
Custom made RP-SMA connectors, direct fit for your goggles.
As with all other components of X-AIR antennas, the custom RP-SMA connector is made to the highest standards to fit your Walksnail avatar or Fat Shark dominator without adapter and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X-AIR. A knurled finish provide easy tightening and a quality look exclusive to TrueRC.
Paired them with our ever popular singularity stubby.
A pair of singularity stubby antennas can be included as a combo for the ultimate in performances and convenience!
- Circularly Polarized
- Mount direct on Walksnail avatar or Fat Shark dominator
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 120 degree beam
- Custom knurled RP-SMA connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: RP-SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 16mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.