TBS Crossfire Nano TX transmitter for Lite module bay
The Nano TX is designed to be installed in X-lite and X9D Lite radios with “Lite” interface. Performance, functionality and even price are the same as the Micro TX V2.
A new era of connectivity
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long-range radio based on the latest RF technology, providing self-healing two-way communications and unimaginable range. With -130dB sensitivity, full RF-side diversification, and tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE incorporates the latest technology to provide a superior long-range control link.
Remote control links have far more than just range to meet, however. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, ease of use, and overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last ounce of range. The Crossfire has a long range and takes advantage of that margin for added functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead 🙂
The Crossfire Nano TX borrows core technology from its bigger brother, but is a JR module transmitter, simplified to the most desirable features, at a killer price! For people who want to do extreme long range flights over 15-20km, the Crossfire TX is still the way to go. For those who want to penetrate buildings, fly mini-quads, or just explore your surroundings a few miles away, the Nano TX is the perfect companion. It still flies up to 40km, just like its big brother. But it costs less than half the price.
It just works!
Aside from the unparalleled range, what we’re most proud of with the TBS CROSSFIRE is that it just works. In the past, our question has always been, “Could our R/C link keep up?” With the TBS CROSSFIRE, you can rest easy. But don’t take our word for it. All leading drone race organizers require pilots to fly the TBS Crossfire. All the leading drone racers fly the TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. Now it has become affordable to the masses as a multi-purpose radio link!
Telemetry / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has built-in telemetry. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to your smart device (no Mavlink stream support for Crossfire Nano TX!), updating your firmware, tuning your video transmitter channel or adjusting flight control parameters like PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls transmission speed or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and the R/C and flight controls. It offers ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!) With this tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS, or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- Frequency bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input voltage: 3,5 – 13V
- USB connection: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (at 10mW) – 2W (at 100mW)
- Dimensions: 64 x 42 x 25 mm (Nano TX module size)
- Weight: 48g
- Adaptive and robust long range remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to aircraft noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link life signs and telemetry
- Self-healing and frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Super easy binding and configuration via your R/C’s integrated display
- Low latency, 150 Hz refresh rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersion feel
- Two receiver models: 8 port diversity Rx, 4 port mini receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12 channel output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends simultaneously (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 25mW to 1W (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED indicates link status
- Micro receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF-Link
- TBS Crossfire Nano Tx
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna V2
- X9D Lite Back Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.