Drone builds delivery within 10 to 20 business days - FREE shipping above 150EUR - shop visits are possible after appointment.
Lumenier QAV-PRO Lifter 9 Inch Frame Kit
The Lumenier QAV-PRO Lifter 9 inch Frame Kit is a revolutionary FPV X8 Cinelifter drone designed to transport professional cinema cameras while maintaining the speed and maneuverability of a true FPV drone.
TheLumenier QAV-PRO Lifter 9 inch Frame Kit is designed to take performance, versatility and creativity to the next level while making a statement with a modern and professional aesthetic. It is an indispensable creative tool for any drone cameraman.
Capable of transporting cinema cameras at speeds in excess of 86 mph, the QAV-PRO Lifter is the ultimate cinema drone when it comes to maneuverability of heavy cameras such as the RED KOMODO 6K, offering outstanding performance even in the most challenging conditions.
With the QAV-PRO Lifter, you can let your creativity run wild and push the boundaries of traditional filmmaking. Imagine hurtling down a skyscraper at breakneck speed, following a high-speed chase closer than ever before, capturing an impossible shot or transition you could only dream of! All of this is now possible with the Lumenier QAV-PRO Lifter drone as the performance platform behind your flying Cinema Camera.
Lumenier has partnered with Cinequads, the world-renowned German FPV cinematography company known for its incredibly dynamic FPV cinematic drone footage. The input and knowledge of Cinequads, who have been in the professional FPV industry for many years, were critical to the development of this platform. The QAV-PRO Lifter has been tested and developed for over a year, bringing innovation and reliability to the film industry.
The QAV-PRO Lifter leverages Lumenier’s experience in professional product development to create the perfect high-performance setup. From the drivetrain to the airframe, this Cinelifter uses top-of-the-line components and technologies for a well-tuned rig that translates into a confident feel and, most importantly, clean shots.
- Rugged T-arm design with two CNC aluminum mounts that reinforce the structure, octagonal carbon fiber tubes with aluminum brackets that secure it with strong clamping force and hide the internal motor and LED wiring.
- The cinema camera is mounted on an isolation plate with 6 alpha gel a-1 dampers, on which the battery also sits, increasing the weight of the damping and reducing vibration.
- Options to move the camera and battery position to distribute weight and balance the aircraft when using different lenses, gimbals, etc.
- Optimized dual antenna placement maximizes video performance by placing the receive antennas away from the Cinema Camera body to ensure signal strength.
- Dedicated power supply PDB for clean soldering to 4-in-1 esc and accessories, and redundant connections to the power supply system to prevent crashing in case of any kind of malfunction.
- Arms angled at 32 degrees lower the center of gravity of the cinema camera and improve payload balance and flight performance.
- Motors mounted at a -3 degree camber angle increase authority and stability on the yaw axis.
- A proprietary LED system at the ends of the arms, working with the Betaflight configuration, provides the ability to program light codes that serve as a safety feature and prerequisite for on-set work.
- The cinema camera has a 60-degree range of motion in 7.5-degree increments, and the tilt ranges from 40 degrees to -20 degrees for any type of shot.
- The cinema camera is attached to a carbon fiber plate that has universal mounting slots and holes to ensure camera versatility.
- A reversible insulating plate provides the ability to have the cinema camera face backwards when shooting backwards.
- Micro USB or USB-C extension cable for easy access to the flight controller when settings need to be changed without disassembling the drone.
- Model: Lumenier QAV-PRO Lifter 9″ Cinequads Edition
- Dimensions: 470mm (L), 600 (W), 155mm (H) (with 9″ propellers)
- Weight: Approx. 1.2Kg (1Kg without camera/isolation plate)
- Material: Carbon fiber and CNC aluminum
- Perfect kit for DIY drone builder
- 1x Lumenier QAV-PRO Lifter Cinequads Edition Drone Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.